Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blogging and Religious Faith

Blogging, not because I have the greatest things to say, but because we all need to talk about our religious faith and how it helps us make decisions in the world.

Oh, my... isn't that a public conversation. Yes, it is! It's supposed to be for each of us.

Religion is not to be proclaimed, lived or experienced in a vacuum.

Well, today is the day and the blogging begins. I invite you to join me

Religious faith is about reorienting your life. It's is a personal discovery that the world does not revolve around me. Life is not about me, it's about God and how I can allow God's influence on my to affect my life.

We live in a world that constantly calls upon us to take control of our personal situations so that we can produce wanted outcomes. But such a way of life is opposite of a life of faith.

We need to discover what God is calling us to do and to become. Only then will we be able to traverse the roads ahead of us without fear.

Follow me on Twitter where I will regularly be offering spiritual reflections: My twitter account is: aaronnagelnj

No comments:

Post a Comment